Testimony: Beauty queen has skull removed and re-attached.

 Jamie Hilton  Jamie Hilton  On the mend: Hilton, 36, has been blogging about her progress and has returned to work
Jamie Hilton, who was Mrs Idaho 2009, she slipped during a fishing trip and hit her head on a boulder.
The skull was put in her stomach to keep the bone nourished for after the brain swelling went down.
After 42 days, the piece of skull was then put back into Jamie's head in a successful operation.
Jamie, 36, has been blogging about her progress and has returned to work.

Safe: The skull was put in her stomach to keep the bone nourished for after the brain swelling went down In hospital: After 42 days, the piece of skull was then put back into Jamie's head in a successful operation
   
She wrote on her blog:

'I can snuggle my kids, kiss my husband, hang out with my mom, and LIVE. My heart feels like it could explode with GRATITUDE. My cup is running over with joy and happiness. Is everything in my life perfect? No. But today I AM ALIVE!'


Jamie posted a photo of the skull in her abdomen on her blog page entitled 'Miracles believe in them' as well as a photo showing a scar running the length of her head.
 Jamie Hilton's Blog.... Miracles! Believe in them

My take on this is:  when its not your time to go, its not your time.
No matter what challenges we may face in life, there is always a way out, in Jamie's case God used the doctors and his healing grace. I am really touched by this MIRACLE and I want to encourage every one reading this to never give up on hope and their dreams no matter how hopeless and helpless they may feel. There is always a way out though it may take a while.

Comments