New Application Deadline: April 6, 2014
Are you a youth thinking about contesting for elective position? Do you believe you have what it takes to lead and contribute to nation building through politics?
In The Young Aspirants Leadership Fellowship (YALF) - Season 2; come and understand:
* What is elective position and public office
* How youth can effectively run for elective offices
* How young females can achieve their political aspirations
* What are the best entry points for youth interested in elective positions
* Participate in a non partisan support network to encourage youth aspirants
* What are other resources youth can tap into towards their political aspirations
And much more!
YALF Season 2 shall offer 2 workshops in Abuja and Lagos, a good governance learning visit to a highly performing state in Nigeria, a community leadership experience and certificate of participation.
Prof. Pat Utomi - Centre for Values in Leadership
Senator Babajide Omoworare – National Assembly
Hon Abike Dabire – National Assembly
Hon Chris Fotabong – Youth Parliamentarian Cameroon
Ayisa Osori – CEO Nigeria Women Trust Fund
Hon Zainab Galadima – Councilor, Abuja
Nentawe Gomiyar – Young Aspirant
Lynus Okorie – CEO GOTNI
Hon. Nkoyo Toyo - National Assembly
The Young Aspirants Leadership Fellowship is an initiative of Youngstars Foundation and supported by UNDP-DGD