M.A.F. Couture : The Charity Collection



M.A.F. Couture is the creation of 19 year old Mary Tataw Eyere, a Holland-based fashion student. The label, founded in 2009, is designed for stylish young women who appreciates trendy fashion and unique style.

M.A.F is an international lifestyle brand offering smart, affordable luxury and bringing newness and style to life with an entirely new touch. The brand offers styles to suits various classes of people. With different edgy outfits and accessories, one can easily find a pick to suit any style.

See the full collection after the jump.
photo (16)

photo (1)

photo (17)

photo (5)

photo (20)

photo (2)

About the collection she says “Being a Christian that I am, I was in church one Sunday morning and during the service MaFLo’s foundation was introduced and I didn’t know how to help but I knew I wanted to do something for the kids to better themselves because they made me work so hard and inspired me given the fact that I was once like them. So I teamed up with Maflo and created, designed AND handmade a whole collection that I dedicated to this charity. Every cent made out of this collection goes straight to the foundation.

Please support this good cause.

Photographer : Erickson of Picture This Design & Photography
Designer: M.A.F.COUTURE (Mary Tataw E)
MUA: Mary Tataw Eyere
Stylist and hair by Mary Tataw Eyere.

Facebook: MAFCouture
Website: http://mafcouture.wix.com/mafc

Source: africafashionguide

Comments