Asiyami Gold debuts with a Golden Collection for December

                            Asiyami Gold

The fashion brand is proud to announce the launch of its’ debut collection. The designer, Asiyami Gold Wekulom, is very excited with the launch of her official Spring 2014 collection titled “A.Au which is short for Asiyami Gold”. Asiyami got inspired to create this collection after a visit to Thailand earlier in the year. 

See full exclusive collection after the jump.
she confesses, that the talent and creativity she witnessed in Asia is out of this world.

I visited Thailand over the summer holiday, and I was inspired with the work ethic of the people out there as well as the clothes they wore. It reminded me a lot of Nigeria! They had such great sense of style. They wore tops with matching bottoms, and they have a very uniformed way of dressing. Most importantly, what influenced me to do this was a lady named Pratoom. She made 10 pieces of clothing for me in less than 24hrs. That inspired me to come home and perfect my craft and work on my skill. There are a lot of gifted people out here but many of us don’t get far because the do not spend time perfecting our craft/building skill.” says Asiyami

Asiyami Gold

Asiyami Gold

Asiyami Gold

Asiyami Gold

Asiyami Gold

Asiyami Gold

Asiyami Gold

Asiyami Gold

Asiyami Gold

Asiyami Gold

Asiyami Gold

Contact
Website: www.asiyamigold.bigcartel.com
Twitter: @Asiyami_gold

Photographer: Akeem Mason
Model: Tonya

Source:Zenmagazine

Comments