RTF HAIR: Long Dreads, get the look!

If I may blow my own trumpet. LOL! A lot of people have complimented me on my dreads. I must add it took hours to make, that is so because i chose to make them quite long.
So to achieve this look. You need about 13 rolls of wool, ( you have the option to pick any colour you like) and a comfortable sit. lol
Your hair dresser will know how to go about it. More photos of the look after the jump.


Oh, I forgot to add, its quite a pain trip. To achieve the dread look it has to be slightly tighter than if you were just making real braids.
Good Luck!!! :)

Comments

victor said…
i ve seen dreads, but dis very one is xo stylishly long. its perfect on a perfectly cut facial architecture. kudos
RTF said…
Thank you Victor.
FREDDY said…
The Dread is so "tempting to Touch" damsel because it is so beautiful. What do i need to do to touch?
FREDDY said…
The Dread is "tempted to touch" Koko. It really beautiful. For real, what do i need to do to touch it?
Anonymous said…
excellent i must confess....
Claramavis said…
koko....i luv it.
RTF said…
Thanks guys!! :)
Unknown said…
Hola Kokolicious, Power dreads indeed. Looking like a true daughter of zion. I owe you a sketch
Unknown said…
Hola Kokolicious, power dreads indeed, looking like a true daughter of zion. I owe you a sketch.
Anonymous said…
hi kokomma pls wia can I make dis dreads?muc love.idong always talk about am his friend.
RTF said…
I made mine in Calabar at a saloon near First bank on Marian road(Sorry i cant remember the name). but i will find out and let you know.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.