LOOKBOOK: MABM DESIGNS SUMMER 2013 PRINT FABRIC COLLECTIONS

 MABM-DESIGNS-GHANA-FASHION-AFRICAN-PRINTS-12

“My Inspiration for this collection came from my love for vintage finds, visiting art museums and reading magazines! I call this collection, Unexpected because it revels in the unexpected. Initially i wanted this collection to be inspired by the change in the season and the bright and beautiful weather approaching. However, I began to pick on the things i found around me that nobody will particularly pay attention to. Old paintings in the museum, old designed prints on plates and glasses from the vintage store as well as old sequinned dresses worn by artists in the past. I was amazed by their uniqueness and hence my choice of prints and colours” [MABM DESIGNS]
 

See more photos after the jump.

MABM-DESIGNS-GHANA-FASHION-AFRICAN-PRINTS


MABM-DESIGNS-GHANA-FASHION-AFRICAN-PRINTS-9

MABM-DESIGNS-GHANA-FASHION-AFRICAN-PRINTS-8

MABM-DESIGNS-GHANA-FASHION-AFRICAN-PRINTS-5

MABM-DESIGNS-GHANA-FASHION-AFRICAN-PRINTS-3


MABM-DESIGNS-GHANA-FASHION-AFRICAN-PRINTS-2

MABM-DESIGNS-GHANA-FASHION-AFRICAN-PRINTS-1

MABM-DESIGNS-GHANA-FASHION-AFRICAN-PRINTS-7


MABM-DESIGNS-GHANA-FASHION-AFRICAN-PRINTS-10

website: www.mabmdesigns.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/mabmdesigns

Comments