Yoko Ono : The widow of John Lennon has been announced as director of Meltdown festival

The artist, peace activist and singer Yoko Ono
The artist, peace activist and singer Yoko Ono
The artist and musician Yoko Ono has been announced as director of the Southbank Centre's yearly Meltdown festival.

Ono, who turns 80 next year, will be working on the festival's 20th anniversary year.

Ono said: “I am deeply honoured to curate the world-famous Meltdown Festival. In doing so I am aware of the great tradition of experimentalism mixed with classicism that has made the festival such an enduring part of the British arts landscape."

Comments

Anonymous said…
Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was
wondering your situation; we have developed some nice methods
and we are looking to exchange strategies with others,
be sure to shoot me an email if interested.
my webpage: best acne treatment