Photos: Cameron Diaz Hotter at 40!


                              Cover girl: Cameron in the November issue of Esquire


According to Cameron Diaz, 40 is the new 25, as she told Esquire magazine she is more comfortable in her own skin now than 15 years ago.

She's looks slamming that's for sure!

Check out her other Sultry poses after the cut.


         Sultry: According to Cameron Diaz, 40 is the new 25, as she told Esquire magazine she is more comfortable in her own skin now than 15 years ago All natural: Cameron shows off her spectacular body which she denies is down to Botox and plastic surgery, crediting regular Pilates classes for her figure
‘I have gratitude. I know myself better. I feel more capable than ever. And as far as the physicality of it, I feel better at 40 than I did at 25.’                          Cameron Diaz in 1998   Actress Cameron Diaz arrives at the 2012 Vanity Fair Oscar Party in California
 Cameron, Then  and Now

Comments