Beauty Istifanus Emerges Miss Ambassador For Peace 2012

                           

After intense months of competitive screening of who will be the new Miss Ambassador For Peace as Nigeria marks her 52nd anniversary, Miss Beauty Istifanus from Kaduna has emerged as the newly crowned Miss Ambassador for peace held at the prestigious Ladi Kwali Hall of Sheraton Hotel, Abuja.

Beauty who could not hide her joy burst into tears as she was pronounced the newly crowned miss ambassador for peace.
“I am overwhelmed...I have anticipate it. Let me thank all who made this possible. I will do everything as the newly crown queen in bringing peace and fighting against child trafficking, labour and prostitution.”

“It’s really been wonderful stressful and encouraging but I thank God for everything.

Six months ago when I had that dream no one would believe that it would become a reality. But this is where we are today.

“I thought about something that would make a difference even though its pageantry, because peace is one thing we need in this country.

“The screening and selection was done online, it was opened for everyone to vote. We had to choose based on the girl’s exposure.

“We saw those who have the highest point and having been able to combine the scores of the judges, the girls you are seeing on stage today let me say they are 100 per cent perfection.

I have added so much value, we took time to interact with this girls asking them if we stop or continue and their response was continue.

What we wanted doing is to stop child trafficking, prostitution and other vices.

I told you that when I climbed that stage, I wept because I had this believe that whatever you put your effort at, will surely excel. My pastor will always say that anything you are passionate about God will always send men to support you. It’s not been rosy especially in Nigeria where people don’t come out to support others.”

One of the sponsors at the event Rosemary Egbufe, the regional manager for Cadbury Nigeria PLC who came in to show their support said the first time she had about the Miss Ambassador for Peace Beauty pageant; she knew that it would be a success. That was why she was on ground.

There were other entertainers who added light to the event and cracking people’s ribs. A press conference is expected to take place tomorrow Thursday.

Source: Leadership

Comments