May D sets up record label following P-Sqaure’s dismissal

                       May D sets up record label after P-Sqaure’s dismissal

Following his split from Square records. May D,  has set up his own record label, Confam Entertainment. 
The Ile Ijo singer has been rumoured  to be on the verge of joining Chocolate City music label. 
May D is the only artiste still under his label at the moment and it is not confirmed if he has signed any music producer on Confam Entertainment label.

May D has expressed appreciation to his fans for their continuous support during his impasse with Jude Okoye of Square Records. 

In a message May D stated: 
"I want to seize this opportunity to thank my fans, well-wishers and my teeming supporters for standing by me at this period.
"Your words of encouragement have continued to inspire me. I urge you to continue to pray for me. I love you all."

May D is the only artist that has been signed by Square Records apart from Peter and Paul Okoye who many people see as co-owners of the music label with their elder brother, Jude.

Wishing him the best, he is very talented!

Source:myjoyonline

Comments