'Don't be afraid to toast me' Karen dares guys, 'Says She’s Single and Ready to Mingle!

                                 

Karen Igho, On-air Personality and co-winner of the sixth season of Africa’s biggest reality competition ‘Big Brother Africa’ in 2011, has openly thrown a challenge to men who she believe want her but seem too scared to approach her.

The Edo State-born entertainer, while speaking during an exclusive interview with WG on her love life expressed disappointment that men are not bracing up to woo her, despite the fact that she is not as difficult as they think. The diva describes herself as “a woman who desires to be loved and wooed by the opposite sex.”

In her words, “Men are supposed to woo me. I’m a woman and I’m very soft. They shouldn't be scared of asking me out. I want a decent man, and not any kind of man.” She also pointed out categorically that she is still “single and ready to mingle”.

By the way, Guys if your wheels have started turning, Karen went on to add , “ he must not only be ‘God-fearing’ and comfortable’ but also, he must be down-to-earth and not necessarily a bachelor.”  

That's your signal guys... approach!!!

Source: Vanguard

Comments