PHOTOS: Rihanna Wears Clothes, Opens Up About Chris Brown In Bazaar

                    


She tells the mag how she feels about her collaboration with Chris Brown on the remix of “Birthday Cake”:

“The fans could have said, ‘We don’t want anything to do with it.’ I understood that people had every right to be concerned about it. But I didn't see it that way because I’m in a different place.”

She continues to talk about her love life, and even though she doesn't mention Brown by name, it’s pretty obvious that she’s talking about him:

“When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love. The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different. I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life. I’m afraid of feeling that again.”

Check out pictures from the August Issue after the Cut
           

  

 

 

photo credit: Bazaar

Comments