Bow Wow's Baby Girl Is Stuntin' (photos)

                               

Bow Wow has some really strong genes, his 1 year old, Shai Moss looks just like him :)

In a recent interview Bow Wow touched on his daughter's musical taste. He says:
“Right now, she’s on everything Nickelodeon. Anything that comes on Nick. That’s it. Anything that comes on Nick, she knows. It’s really all up to her, you know? But of course, I’m Hip Hop so I already know what she’s gonna listen to in the future.”

photo credit:globalgrind

Comments

Anonymous said…
You are so cool! I don't think I've truly read a single thing like this before.
So good to discover someone with a few original thoughts on this subject.
Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing
that's needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!
Also see my web site > my blog