Sectarian Violence: Pope Benedict XVI Appeals to Boko Haram to Stop Spilling Innocent Blood, Wants Reconciled Society in Nigeria

                                           Pope Benedict XVI
Following the last Sunday’s suicide bombings of churches in Kaduna state, the global head of the Catholic church, Pope Benedict XVI, has called on extremist religious sect, Boko Haram to halt the killing of innocent lives in Nigeria. The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), reported that Pope Benedict XVI used his weekly address to an audience at the Vatican to call for an end to “terrorist attacks” against Christians in Nigeria.

I hope this message yields the expected results. *fingers crossed*

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd without a doubt donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group. Chat soon!
Here is my homepage ; my article network review