Photos: Amelia Racine, The Sexiest Woman In The World tells how to stay sexy

                         

     

         

 
Amelia Racine is the most beautiful woman in the world without question. The Brazilian-born and Canadian-bred beauty was born in São Luís, Brazil and gained a career as an international model from Montreal to Paris, Spain and everywhere in-between.

PHOTOS: Amelia Racine Is The Most Beautiful Woman In The World

She stands at only 5'7" (considerably short for most models) but has the beauty to compete with the best of 'em. We caught up with the international model recently and got the most important information we could ever get from Amelia - her beauty secrets of course! 

What outfit you feel most sexy in?

Amelia Racine: I feel sexy when I leave the hairdresser and the manicurist. I don't like to put a lot of make up on, but I always wear mascara and a natural gloss. I like to be as natural as possible. I also love wearing fitted clothes with high heels.

What is your favorite type of lingerie?
Black lace lingerie.

One item you can’t leave home without?
Lip gloss.

Your #1 beauty secret?
Drink a lot of water!

Where is your favorite place to shoot?
I love to shoot on a beautiful location like the beach, but I find it easier to shoot inside.

What's your favorite shoot you've ever done?
I have many favorite shoots but there was one I did a couple of years ago in Madrid, Spain. I was shooting for a big magazine with a very big photographer who shoots with models like Adriana Lima and Gisèle Bundchen. I was really impressed. The shoot changed my career. They treated me like a princess, everybody was so nice - My make up, hair and outfits were spectacular so I was felt very beautiful. For me, the energy when shooting is super important. Also when there's a lot of good food on set all day it make me super happy!

Your favorite summer trend?
For the summer, I love a beautiful long dress for daytime.

What's one thing you want people to know about you?
I believe in love, respect and good energy. You should be beautiful on the inside, I don't want people around me who are racist, jealous or have bad energy.

Photo Credit: Global Grind

Comments