'My mom agreed to put me on birth control when I was FOURTEEN,' Kim Kardashian tells Oprah


                                            Precocious: Kim told her mother Kris aged nearly 15 she planned to lose her virginity to her boyfriend of two years


In a stunning revelation, she disclosed that her mother Kris Jenner agreed to put her on birth control at the tender age of 14.
Kim told Oprah in the first of a two-part interview on Oprah's Next Chapter she was 'almost 15' when her mother, now 56, agreed to put her on birth control.
She explained that the decision, a bold move back then - and still now, came as a result of her desire to lose her virginity to her boyfriend of two years.
Kim said: 'When I did want to have sex the first time I was almost 15', adding her liberal mom was open to discussion about the topic, and even got her on birth control.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you think of birth control instead of Condoms?.  By the way i'm in no way supporting sex at 14, but we are in a sinful world, so...

Comments

Anonymous said…
You no well. Your mama sef mental finish. Let's stop complaining about the 21st century. Morality has been lost a long time ago.
Its a crazy world out there. I believe in sex education at a young age but men..... contraceptives??!!?!?? God save my children from mad influence.
Anonymous said…
Hi there! I just noticed your
internet site: Blogger: Real Time Fix Blog when I was
exploring digg.com.
It looks as though someone loved your blog so
much they decided to bookmark it. I'll surely be coming here more often.
my page > Please visit my site