Facebook Fraudster Alert!!

                

This Picture is circulating on face book. The girl (Glory Amudu) has been tagged as a fraudster... so guyz be careful. Share to your fellow guys. I've done my part. 
Quick Tip: This is just one of many who claim to be looking for 'true love' and happiness. Indeed!!!
Check out the method in catching her prey after the cut.

June 7Glory Amudu

I am Interested In You
My name is Glory i am a girl single, my email address is (gloryamudu10@ yahoo.com) so that i can also send my picture directly to you.i saw your profile at facebook.
Kissssss
Glory,

June 14Michael Williams
Really?

June 15Glory Amudu
Hello dear
Thanks for your respond please contact me with this email id so that i can send you my picture and tell you more about me
(gloryamudu10@ yahoo.com)
Yours Glory

June 15Michael Williams
It's okay, you can tag me with your pictures and message me through my inbox. I don't have the time to read emails. But I do go on Facebook more often.

MondayGlory Amudu
Monday
Glory Amudu
Hello My Dearest ,

I thank you for your reply, please do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It is just that I have been obliged to lay a mere trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship in-spite of anything(be it age,distance or color) because I have this feeling that you are my man and you will not betray me,

MY PROFILE FULL LIFE STORY
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile (which will attract every reasonable woman),i became interested in knowing you the more and also to trust you with my life . I am ( MISS.GLORY AMUDU ) 22 years girl ft5.8. wt 54 Democratic Republic Côte d'Ivoire , i am the only daughter of ( LATE DR.LARRY AMUDU )

The deputy minister of national security before his death , he was also chairman managing director ( LARRY DIAMONDS COMPANY LTD ABIDJAN ) in the capital of my country , and it also exports diamonds, coffee, cobalt copper, water, My father was killed along side with my beloved mother by some hoodlums,who parades themselves as political thugs they accuse my father of coup attempt ( which he never did ) In this last elections between President Laurent Gbagbo and Dr.Alassane Ouattara election contested presidential which was hold 28 November 2010 and my parent where killed on on December 05 2010 .

Anyway, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother ( since the death of my late parents ) She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved parents . Meanwhile I wanted to escape from Africa to any where in the world but she hide my international passport and other valuable traveling documents . Luckily she did not discover where I kept my fathers File which contains important documents of his access , So I decided to run to the ( C.C.CAMP ) with the help of united national aid where I am presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugees Republic of Senegal.

I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. I found out in one of the files that my father of blessed memory deposited the sum of ($7.200.000.00 USD ) Seven Million TWO Hundred Thousand Dollars ) in a Bank with my name ( MISS.GLORY AMUDU ) as the next of kin as the personal will of my late father stated.But what i need from you now is just to stand as my investor / partner in this time of claim to claim the deposit in the bank first,

However, I shall forward you with the necessary documents and contacts on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in the bank and will also want you to send me your full contact or you can reach me true this telephone number ( +221-765-051-050 ) Please this telephone number belongs to the controller of the ( C.C. CAMP ) that is in charge of this Private charity organization ,Please call me by 1:PM till 5 PM Senegal GMT time that is our free time over here in this Private charity organization Camp ,if you call please tell the director(Rev Paulson Jabba )that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me to come and answer your call from the female hostel ROOM 0004 .

please call and send me your information's such as your.
Names _______________________
Address _____________________
Office Address _____________________
Telephone ___________________
Country _____________________
Age _____________________
Years Of Investment Ideal _____________________

As you will also help me in investing the fund and i will like to complete my studies all under your care , as i was in my first year in the university before the crisis started which kept me homeless,fatherless and motherless as well . After the transaction you will arrange for my trip of joining you over there for us to share this feelings of been in this condition right now . You will invest the fund for me or if you don't intend me staying with your family then It will be my pleasure to compensate you with 18% of the total money for your services and 30% for me, while 7% for any enevitable expenses that will be make on process and the rest will be in invest and manage by you into any profitable/lucrative business of your choice that will benefit us in future. .

This is the reason why I decided to contact you.Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and make sure that you keep everything within you since i will not like to lose the deposit for government or none governmental bodies . As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above , I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this relationship and transaction sincerely .

Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till i come over , once the fund has been transferred into your care,The bank is now waiting for me to appoint my partner .

Yours Sincerely,
Miss.Glory.

Comments