Psquare Disclose Their First Sex Experience

Psquare
P-square

If there is one Nigerian music duo who have properly managed their personal lives, it has got to be Peter and Paul Okoye aka Psquare. They have been consistent since breaking into the Nigerian music scene and have won every award there is. That they are about the richest artistes in the country today is no news as they boast of owning the best crib among their likes.

Now what is news however is what goes on in their private lives, especially their sex lives, being single with every single lady going crazy when they show up in public, they are expected to be sexually active. The duo recently confessed to LIFE&BEAT  PUNCH about their first attempt at sex.
For Peter it was a moment of self realization as he confesses,
“Well I had my first experience in 1993 at the age of 14. At first, I felt terrible that I let a woman seduce me. Later, I realized that it didn’t matter and I enjoyed it.”
For Paul it was a year after,
“For me, it was 1994 and I was 15 at the time. The first time was kind of strange. I thought the poor girl would get pregnant immediately and I’d become a father. As the thought of what we had done raced through my head, I became afraid, but felt better when I realized I had used a condom.”

Comments