Kim Kardashian admits she's a media creation



Popular TV personality, Kim Kardashian has confessed she knows she wouldn’t have been as popular as she is if not for internet and media hype given to the family and her reality shows.
In an interview with Paper magazine, she said; ‘I think a lot of our fan base, and a lot of our connection with people is Internet-based. I think that the Internet has brought on a different kind of celebrity. We are very well aware of who we are, and what our place is. We are so active on Twitter, on our Facebook pages, we are writing back, we are connecting. We enjoy it.
Asked if she cares about people’s comment about her, she responded; ‘ I love writing them back. People will write me, ‘My phone battery lasts longer than Kim Kardashian’s marriage,’ and I’ll write back, ‘Oh, which phone is that’? When people are so stupid, you just have to have fun with it. Someone [without a profile photo] will say I’m fat, or a hairy Armenian, and I’ll write back, ‘Oh, that egg picture of yours is so gorgeous’
‘Keeping up with the Kardashians’ is a popular TV reality show that lets the audience peek into life with the Kardashian family, and has grown to be one of the most viewed shows in the world.

Comments